View Single Post
Old 2008-06-06, 19:06   Link #911
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
StrikerS also had the apocalyptic threats you claim to be lacking (Cradle, Al Hazardian weapon, remember?)
Which is the only reason--Vivio aside--why the whole plotline isn't getting completely scrapped in favor of something more interesting. Jail was just interesting enough as a villain for me to want to keep him and the Numbers around, but after StrikerS expect to see some variation of the Kingdom Hearts port I was working on. That or a sentient Lost Logia as the next adversary, possibly something to do with Precia Testarossa.

Quote:
Ironically, the presence of limiters is really all we ever get to see to how 'limited' the cast was in StrikerS.
I'm referring to the roles they are forced to play within the bureau; they can't just go out and save the day any old time they like, they have to conform to their roles as Enforcers or combat instructors or what have you. I'm fixing this by giving them roles with maximum flexibility, like the Enforcer/SIO/Captain combo which lets the whole group move around dimension space more or less as they please with Chrono's blessing. With Nanoha or whoever running the ship and the ship answering directly to Chrono, there's pretty much nobody in the military hierarchy who can tell the girls what to do.

*EDIT*
Alternatively, I may simply group the girls together in RF6, with the Relic Case being a sort of test period in the eyes of the hierarchy. Once the girls finish up with Jail and prove their worth, the project as a whole gets the go-ahead from high command, the girls get their ship, and RF6 turns into an independent force assigned to deal almost exclusively with Lost Logia.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote