View Single Post
Old 2011-04-13, 23:47   Link #1124
erfine
hugs@Ranka

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67
As for Ranka, I think it's safe to say that your opinion differs from those of Kawamori and Yoshino. I also don't believe she deserves all the hate she's been getting.
Does it matter if your opinion is different? It's not like Kawamori can force you to like all of his characters. Or that you're "doing it wrong" if you don't.

Hate and love are never deserved. They just are. I'm a Ranka fan myself but I don't see a need to force people to like every single character. Why do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67
magnus, calm down, please. This may be an English language forum, but there are second-language users who don't know English as well as you do. Father Hentai's asking you to be understanding about that.
I'm impressed with magnoose tbh. You can only argue with FH's "NO U" hax for so long before being overwhelmed by its awesomeness. I get the reason for your sympathy, but I honestly think that maggie deserves it more this time around.

Btw loved the "Learn better understanding" quip from FH. Somewhere far off, maggie is cursing google translate as we speak. Oh irony.

Last edited by erfine; 2011-04-13 at 23:57.
erfine is offline   Reply With Quote