Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-10, 12:38   Link #20956
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
About Tsukune... i just re-read the first few pages of chapter 42 and after i did i know that Tsukune has two sources of demon energy, his Shinso power and the demon energy inside his reborn body (i like "reborn", it sounds more epic) that is produced by the "amplified channel", i don't know how many of you know this but i'm just throwing this out there for the heck of it, it's been bugging me for a while.
Well, actually I kind of noticed that as well, and I hope that Ikeda is going to clarify that, by clearly explaining what the human modification technique did to Tsukune's ... already pretty messed up body (since, well we hadn't be given an exploitation of the changes made to Ichigo's body by Moka's vampire blood, and considering how Tsukune's latest berserk form looks like, well there is no doubt in my mind )

In my understanding of the developments that happened to Tsukune so far, there can be only one source of youkai energy present in Tsukune's body and that is the Shinso blood that Moka injected into him, which later - most likely, merged with Tsukune's human blood and caused the initial changes in Tsukune's body, which resulted in his first berserk incident.

Unless... (what follows is my pure speculations, without much relation to the actual facts, based solely on the fact that Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual is called a human modification technique ) Tohou Fuhai's ritual was originally intended to be used on normal humans that don't have any youkai powers within them to begin with...

What I meant to say that Tohou Fuhai could have made some kind of artificial youkai source within their bodies that could be later used as the energy source of their youkai techniques...

Well, I'm quite aware of the fact that this theory seems absurd, and their are a lot of problems with this theory, like for example, where the youkai energy comes from, since it's not like something "artificially made" can produce something from nothing... unless you want to make me say that it uses the humans "life energy" and forcefully changes that to "youkai energy" at the cost of the humans remaining life span...

: OMG , that sounds awfully close to Tohou Fuhai's problem, since it has been mentioned that Tohou Fuhai changes into an "old guy" form to converse his remaining lifespan... you don't want to tell me that...

... I have to say, I WILL definitely look toward Ikeda's explanation on this topic, now excuse me, while I go and CLEAR my head a little bit...

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-09-10 at 12:55.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote