View Single Post
Old 2007-12-25, 01:20   Link #22
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

It's like this.

In the status screen, your stats can pass 500%. Like, say, 525%, etc. But in battle, if you check, your stats will only reach up to 500%.

Here's the thing. I was right in saying that you should ignore the 500% cap in battle, because regardless of that, your stats still apply despite what the battle screen's stats shows you. But after extensive testing, I'd have to say that the maximum stat limit is indeed 500%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
wait... the limit in 500% during a battle? Bosses like Naru Yaga have have over 500% in Super Hard! Not only that, her 3500 M Def makes it impossible for a Lvl. 99 Murakumo Nozomu do some real damage to her. That was why I had no choice but to give up >.>
The trick is to wear down her defense by using useless attacks, while using survival tactics. Afterwards, when her defense skill is expended, it's time to bring out Name Breaker and Immortal Will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
When you say mess around with the stats do you mean there are stat tweaking items or that you can actually just change them in the options menu.
I'm hacking the game.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2007-12-25 at 01:38.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote