View Single Post
Old 2012-03-02, 04:52   Link #2643
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Wait, Regius has been implied to be a fierce combatant? Where?
Despite being an a-hole, Regiuz Gais is a recognized general with lots of influence and the loyalty of lots of people. You can't achieve that just by doing cool speeches and sign documents xDU. Or at least i like to thnk things don't work like that on the TSAB xDU

Quote:
And I wouldn't say the TSAB has 'lots' of alternative methods. Really the only effective ones they have right now are the numbers, which are a limited supply.
Alternative =/= effective xDU The succesfulness of said alternative methods are questionable against the Huckebein but are still more viable than what the TSAB is did during the first part of FORCE. And such methods are centainly very usefull against any non-Eclipse threat armed with AMF.

Quote:
Ironically, they are researching more alternative methods that would work for mass-supplying the TSAB as a whole rather than just rely on a handful of leftovers from a criminal investigation. Much hated though they are by many readers, the strike weapons in Force are the better long-term mass-supply solution.
The problem is that they're getting their butts kicked in the short-term xDU. they're playing a really dangerous game here sending their corps armed with unreliable experimental equipement instead of going for more reliable measures like mass-weapon armed special agents, conventional armed Knights, Combat Cyborgs and the such. So far they have been very lucky as Section Six barely survived their first encounter with the Huckebein despite the flaws on the AEC-Equipements emerging right during battle.

I guess the TSAB must feel very pressed to find new ways to fight future crime to be willing to take such dangerous bets with the lives of their personel.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~