View Single Post
Old 2012-10-02, 22:07   Link #27
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 683
That was not a bad chapter. That was a quick fight with Luffy and Monet. At least Oda saved us the trouble and who was stronger. That was pretty smart of Luffy to break the floor to escape. Going through your own dome and changing the temperature of your body sounds like Monet is a Logia user. Vergo may be a bad guy but he is kicking ass and taking names. Poor Law never had a chance. Smoker Vs. Vergo finally.

Vergo Vs. Smoker
I hope law stays out of this fight. He had his chance and he got beat down. Second with Smokers sea stone tip weapon, we will finally get to see if Vergo is a devil fruit user. Hope fully Oda will explore further into Vergo and Smokers powers or skills.

To the victor goes the spoils
I wonder who is carrying Smokers heart. If Smoker wins he should take Laws heart until he gets his back. Also throw a wrench into Laws and Luffy's plan and destroy the SAD production. Finally give Law new conditions. Stay out of my territory. Leave peacefully and pray we never meet again. Finally let him know the higher ups will know everything in the report including his connections with Joker aka Daflamingo.

Has for Law if Smoker does win, go over and take Vergo's heart(If Smoker has not killed him) while he is out. Phone Daflamingo later after the arch and start squeezing Vergo's heart at the same time. That would really piss Daflamingo and Vergo(If he still alive) off.