View Single Post
Old 2009-07-19, 01:34   Link #188
Albafica
Pisces no saint

WTH Kardia no scorpio, I like your name and your sign . If you follow Lost Canvas manga, there is a topic about it too!

About voices, I'm a bit disappointed too. Aya Hirano is just so bad for Sasha.
Ishida Akira for Asmita? I don't hear his voice with Asmita but I really don't like his voice althrough I love his work on Athrun Zala (Gundam Seed).
Mizuki for Pandora was ok, Alone too. I don't like Tenma VA, but perhaps after it will be better...
And why they don't conserve VA of Shion and Dokho. They were awesome in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEOp1bNTRBo

Look at this, Nobuo Tobita was awesome (I love his work on Akabane Kurodo of Get Backers). Compare Aries Stardust Revolution in Hades Sanctuary and Lost Canvas... The Stardust Revolution in Lost Canvas was pathetic...
About Dokho, his voice in Lost Canvas is too old (like his design)! In Hades Sanctuary his voice was cool, young and authoritarian.

About Ono Daisuke, I really don't know who is he -_-, but i hope he will not kill the character, or I will be .

For now, I prefer the precedent cast than Lost canvas cast. But we will see later.

"copy paste", it's because anime is not very different from the manga. But well, no problem for me . I don't want TMS doing fillers, except if it has the same quality as Asgard .

I can't wait too! I want to see this:

Spoiler: