View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 20:33   Link #263
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

IIRC, his movesets back in T5DR was very limited (he was playable in the PS3 version, and also PSP but by using cheats and CFW), so all they need is to give him more usable moves. Besides, his fighting style isn't similar to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
The current Unknown is not worth it. She basically is Jun + some high damage boss class moves that would be unfair in regular vs competition, and if they take out her boss moves, she becomes Jun and we already have Jun. To make her playable, they would need to change her completely, and personally I think that if they were planning on doing that, it would have been one of the first things they showed.

Personally, I feel that most of the upcoming characters are going to be guys that we haven't seen before. I would like another Jack, mainly because from the classic teams that people played in the old TTT, Jack + Jack is the only one missing.
You have a point. Giving her new moves would be nice. I don't think the boss class moves would be that usable in a player vs player match, since the speed is very slow, right?
One thing for sure, we don't need her to be another Mokujin with the free style switching on the fly

If they're going to add another Jack, I think it should be P. Jack. Back in the first TTT, I'm surprised about what's the point of having both Jack-2 and Gun Jack since they're the same thing

Hmm, now that makes me think that by July, maybe we'll see some other pre-order options with 2 to-be-revealed DLC characters.