View Single Post
Old 2017-04-15, 16:04   Link #78
Kijiki
Random Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Ok, episode two am really enjoying the Anime and looking forward to seeing things grow, hoping as time moves on we get into more serious fights like the one we are clearly setting up for later on.

New girl is like Hinata, you guy's are going to be hate me for this but shipping her with Boruto instead, hoping she gets more screen time and interactions with him. Can't wait for the shipping Wars to begin XD

I like Shikamaru's kid, I think he's one of my favorite characters. I also like Boruto a lot, his personality and every thing, he's pretty cool.

Animation took a dip in quality but meh, after watching One Piece Time skip episodes for a while you get used to it. I found my new favorite Anime to watch
Yes, I also like Shikadai! I think he is really a carbon copy of Shikamaru. But, in some ways Shikadai has more angst and concern to others. I am saying this because when Shikamaru was younger he is not like Shikadai. He is more lazy, and we didn't know he was a genius until later episodes.

I think the colorful intro and ending of this anime is likeable. I really enjoy the song as well. It's not deep as NS series but it got me hook. I have been watching the episode couple of times and I still enjoy it.

The Sumire girl or class rep you're talking about is only added in the anime, I do not think she will have a lot of focus compare to the other girls (ChōChō and Sarada). I do agree Sumire is enjoyable to watch. I am hoping that She will be with Denki and Iwabe's team so, they might stay longer in the series.

I also hope the two more girls that was included in the introduction and ending will have some characters too. By the looks of it the brunette pony tail girl seems shy and the short hair girl seems to have strong attitude.

Have anyone notice the two guys that one of them has the red Chinese long sleeves, and the guy with a a curly / punk outfit boys?Are those Metal Lee's teammate in the Boruto movie ? Or is it just me. They both sat with Metal in episode 2 in the last scene when they bow down to Shino-sensei.
Kijiki is offline   Reply With Quote