View Single Post
Old 2006-01-31, 04:59   Link #1852
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Oh well, guess I'll just introduce myself, too. While I am relatively new, joined a month or two before the wipe, I was particularly notorious in the Shuffle subforum

So anyway, my nick here is npal (N.P.A.L.), which is composed of initials for both my name and my alias. I got my diploma in psychology and plan on starting a masters this September.

I've been watching anime all my life. Some old titles I watched when I was little were Astroboy, Grendizer, Getter Robo, Mazinger, Ninja Boy, Candy Candy (yes I've watched that, too, the whole thing, it's THE anime soap opera ), Chojin Locke (known as Locke the Superman), as well as others whose titles I don't remember right now. More recently, I watched DB, DBZ, DBGT, Pokemon, Yugioh (yes yes, I know, guilty as charged, I've seen them all, and Yugioh's still playing ), Trigun, Love Hina, Chobits, Star Ocean EX, the memorable all-times favorite Card Captor Sakura, Record of Lodoss War OVA and the Chronicles of the Heroic Knight, Knight Hunters, Getter Robo Armageddon OVA, Twelve Kingdoms, Kanon, Kokoro Library, Shuffle!, Suzuka, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic (all seasons), Spirited Away, Zettai Shounen, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (both seasons), Battle Athletes, Tsubasa Chronicles, Futakoi, Futakoi Alternative, and you and I are both tired so I'll just skip the rest of the staff, but you get the point

Currently watching Maburaho (yes I know, a bit late but whatever ), Bleach, Canvas 2, Karin, Fate/Stay Night, Shakugan No Shana, and am planning to watch the whole To Heart series, as well as Mai Otome and Mai Hime. And I think that's all. From all those, the anime I consider the best are detailed in the "List your top 5 best anime!" thread

So, nice to meet you, you'll be hearing from me, they all do

Edit: I'm a Kaede/Rukia/Tessa/Shinobu/Shana/Saber/Kokoro/Honoka/Sakura (CCS-Tsubasa)/Nanoha/Chii/Sara-Soujyu/Elis/Esther Blanchett fan, as well as a Hideki/Shirou/Vash/Nozomu/Rentarou/Ayumu/Yuuichi/Abel Nightroad fan

And the list is growing

Last edited by npal; 2006-01-31 at 05:33.
npal is offline   Reply With Quote