View Single Post
Old 2012-07-12, 19:30   Link #1
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Steam Summer Sale - 2012 edition

It's that time of year again, the Steam Summer Sale, where many a wallet begs for mercy. The sales ends on July 22nd.

Whilst most games are on sale, as usual, you should wait for daily deals to get the best discount.

Daily deals for today:
  • Portal franchise
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • Total War: Shogun 2 franchise
  • Terraria
  • Crusader Kings II franchise
  • Ridge Racer Unbounded + DLC
  • Might and Magic franchise
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • Indie Bundle I (Lone Survivor, Cave Story+, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Edge, The Baconing)
New this time around:
  • Flash sales- a few games get an extra discount for a few hours, so get 'em quick!
  • Community Choice (flash deal)- A similar concept to GOG.com's Battle of the Games sale. The community votes from a choice of three games, and the winning game gets a boosted discount for 8 hours (dependent on how recently released the game is), whilst a new round voting begins on the next set of games. The first winner for today is Saint's Row The Third.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steam Summer Camp
http://steamcommunity.com/games/summ...1149259579101]
Summer Sale makes me feel good
Blowing through the deals in my mind
Summer sale, I knew they would!
Another indie bundled - what a find

Tell us which deal you'd like to see next! Visit the store and check out the "Community's Choice" panel on the right - click the radio buttons and then hit VOTE to help decide what gets featured above. Come back for new choices every eight hours!

Steam Scouts, we also have some fun activities scheduled - don't forget to earn your badges (and check out your existing ones).

P.S. Captain Price, if you are reading this - we have ventured inland to a meadow free of water, away from those angry beavers and mad minnow gangs. We think they may be hot on our tracks. It’s been a year but the day is finally upon us.

Last edited by blaze0041; 2012-07-15 at 04:11.
blaze0041 is offline   Reply With Quote