View Single Post
Old 2009-05-28, 02:19   Link #55
don_Durandal
Zetsubou gunsou

Faldio is lucky to have "that damned mole" Musaad in his squad; that makes at least one competent soldier to make up for that silly tsundere lap boy Ramal. I wish they just kill off that character already. He's pretty much ruining any character development between Isara and Rosie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Personally, I thought the Imperial Army had the most Ridiculously Human Robots around, with Max, Selvaria and Gregor being so inhuman that they seem robotic.
It's understandable for Max. His egomania and ambition is pretty much the sole driving force of his character. Everyone else are just bugs.
I find Gregor to be an interesting character actually. He provides the perfect duo with Jaeger with their clashing personalities. And it's good for once that a show/game goes to lengths to make the enemy general look competent. In the end it just make Welkin look more awesome when he outsmarts them.

I guess I just like the cool and collected type soldier over the overly emotional ones (and overly young) usually shown in anime.