Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-08, 07:21   Link #6325
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Have we confirmed how long she's been using Hina, though? This is the first battle she's actually drawn the thing, and she's been acting crazy since... well, basically every appearance since her first. Plus she seems to have quite cheerfully and willingly given into the thing, so I'm not sure how much it's 'affecting' her personality as opposed to 'amplifying' her personality...
I'm more interested in how she obtained the blade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Tsukuyomi probably has a reason for only choosing Setsuna to fight against, shes interested in her obviously because she calls her Senpai but there has to be something that happened to her in the dojo that made her who she is, or maybe her parents died by her sensei or some stuff like that. I know we'll get a backstory on Tsukuyomi later on but from what I see she enjoys killing she pure evil atm but she might end up looking at Setsuna as an ojou I think O.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Tsukuyomi herself pretty much said that she has no Freudian excuse or even overriding motivations, though. She just enjoys killing stuff, particularly when that stuff puts up a good fight. I always got the impression that she's centered on Setsuna primarily because they use the same style of combat and are at similar levels of power, so the fight will be long and vicious before one of them goes down, which is exactly what Tsukuyomi wants.
I don't think Akamatsu has given Tsukuyomi any characteristics that could be defined as "human."

Is she even human?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she was some sort of demon or half-breed... and if that was the case it would only be another reason for her deep obsession with Setsuna.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote