View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 20:48   Link #1012
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
You mean needing an epiphany and the powers needing to be divine are speculation? Pretty sure that both were backed up to some extent in series, it was heavily implied that an epiphany was needed, and that fact that Kakine and Accelerator's esper powers are different than every other esper power is also pretty much confirmed. And yes, I know that "awakening" is a fan term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
isn't awaken a proper term use on Kakine and Accelerator's winged mode? though not sure on epiphany because its more like fan speculation but its an interpretation about scenes where the black wing and white wing emerge. Both Kakine and Accelerator had a change of mind set or view. For accelerator's black wing its anger and the angel mode is acceptance or free from past shackles of hatred while for Kakine. He got to full burst wing mode is after realizing something about his powers.
Sigh, such a shounen way of thinking is going to cause problems...

Where does it say that an epiphany is needed? If anything, I found it more plausible that he had took in some data rather than have a change of heart. Is it any coincidence that both scenario the two espers are exposed to the foreign data of Angels? Accelerator took in the Song Index used to free Kazakiri... Kakine saw Accelerator's Angel wings... Accelerator gains white wings after inputing data from Aiwass, lambskin, and the data on Kazakiri...

Also while I agree they're different, 'divine' is a fanmade term. Nowhere is it an official classification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Though its heavily implied that both Accelerator and Kakine are special which even in new testament vol 5 they are called infinite destruction and creation. It doesn't mean that they are the only ones who can awaken.
You make it sound cooler than it is; basically it's just that one of them destroys while the out creates something new. We already know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
Wait......you don't actually think that there is any possible way for Mikoto to awaken do you? I mean hell is more likely to freeze over than for her to get that kind of powerup.
No, I'm more concern about how all of these things are slowly taken as facts when in truth it's all guesswork.

But when I think about it... It'll be fun to watch you all fall into the brink of despair when all that you hold true in this world gets smashed like a house of cards, and like the [Steady State theory] all of your speculations would be proven wrong...

...And Mikoto gets her wings

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-11-08 at 21:04.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote