View Single Post
Old 2009-07-31, 04:28   Link #191
Master Mold
Banned

See I would have let this slip......but nooooo someone had to go and toss around insults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Sigh

You're so full of shit its almost funny but not really because you're making me waste my time but typing this.
I can find a better use for this line, I'll prove it to you.

Quote:
There are quite a number of reasons why I believe Luffy to be a stronger character:
Canon > Opinions

Quote:
1) Luffy is the captain
&? The captain and his crew mate has already traded blows as equals, Red data book both have The captain and his crewmate having a 6 for strength, then came the Yellow Data Book etc etc.

Quote:
2) Zoro is a character who respects strength. He would never follow someone who he did not believe was stronger then himself.
I thought Zoro followed Luffy out to sea so he could met up with the strongest swordsman in the world who just so happens to be a Pirate? IIRC

Quote:
3) There have been several characters who have commented on that and their relationship.

FOR EXAMPLE:

- Urouge
That door swing both ways son.

Quote:
4) Luffy always fights the strongest enemy (often by some distance to the second strongest): Kuro, Arlong, Krieg, Croc, Enel, Lucci (2x as powerful as Kaku and Jyabura), Moria, implying that he is the strongest member of the crew.
Zoro fought Mihawk then Kuma.

Quote:
5) Luffy's bounty is twice Zoro's.
Then way didn't Zoro get WTF pwned when Luffy fought him?

Quote:
6) Luffy's dream is to become Pirate King; Zoro's is to become the greatest swordsman. Mihawk HIMSELF commented on this, saying that Luffy's dream was even harder then Zoro's, and that Luffy would have to surpass him (Mihawk) to reach it.
it is, hence the whole gathering a crew etc etc, and finding something instead of beating a guy who is taking on all comers.

Quote:
Conclusion: You're dumb and shouldn't talk.

Your only argument: OMFG ITS THE DATABOOKS MUST B RIGHT COS DATABOOKS R CANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gj. Now be quiet and let those who aren't actually retarded talk.

Thanks Mr Mold
xx
"You're so full of shit its almost funny but not really because you're making me waste my time but typing this."

C I told you there was a better use for this line.

Last edited by Master Mold; 2009-07-31 at 05:25. Reason: Removes pointless stuff.