View Single Post
Old 2007-03-29, 01:08   Link #89
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
The song is pretty much your generic L'aruku song, but it doesnt feel as out of place as the Chevalier OP imo.

I think the OP itself is gorgous though, especially the final shot with the flock of birds. The song doesn't make it any less good as far as I'm concerned and it does fit anyways. ActuallyI even got somewhat of a Kurau vibe from the OP with all the shots focusing on the main characters, felt very personal.

Btw, was the airing a special preview on TV? I thought the show aired on Saturday mornings...
I just thought it was fairly well done, but the animation itself wasn't impressive at all. Sure the environments looked extremely professional, but everything felt fairly uninspired, unlike 2nd Gig's terrestrial Opening, just to give an example from the same studio. To be honest, had not know anything of this series and just looked at that introduction video I'm not that sure if I would be interested in it by the video alone. As for Kurau... I actually think that series did the character focus much better than Seirei no Moribito's does, to be honest,
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote