View Single Post
Old 2013-01-22, 00:58   Link #28
Archaeon

-{A1}- [Best Storyline & Plot] Chihayafuru

For this category, I've only seen Fate/Zero and Chihayafuru and have a tough time decide between those two but in the end, I choose Chihayafuru as I've seen Fate/Star Night and already know what will happen in Fate/Zero.

-{A2}- [Best Visuals & Animation] Fate/Zero

I've seen all four anime for this category but decided to go with Fate/Zero as those battle animation scene impress me especially when they use their Noble Phantasm such as Saber's Excalibur.

-{B0}- [Best Action-Adventure] Mirai Nikki

Only seen Fate/Zero and Mirai Nikki.Again, another tough choice for me. While Fate/Zero have better animation,it has too many calm period while Mirai Nikki have more breath taking moments. So, Mirai Nikki wins it.

-{B1}- [Best Fantasy] Nastume Yuujinchou Shi

Except for Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita,I've seen the rest here. Sword Art Online feel more like Sci Fi rather than fantasy for me. Natsume easily wins this as there's more fantasy aspect and focus more on supernatural creatures(yokai).

-{B2}- [Best Science Fiction] Accel World

I've only seen Accel World so Accel World.

-{B3}- [Best Horror] Another

Didn't watch Gyo. Pick Another mainly because it's the closest one for having fear factor while Mirai Nikki is more towards action and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia heavy romance doesn't make it feel like horror at all.

-{B4}- [Best Mystery] Hyouka

Didn't watch UN-GO episode:0 Inga-ron. Hyouka stand out the most. Who would have thought your average daily lives event can make a good mystery too. Hyouka did a brilliant job in this category for being original mystery anime.

-{B5}- [Best Drama] Kokoro Connect

Didn't watch Sakamichi no Apollon. Kokoro Connect easily wins. While Chihayafuru and Tari Tari drama revolve around karuta and music respectively, Kokoro Connect doesn't need all those and yet, manage to pull out constant characters interaction, development and relationship, thus making a good drama.

-{B6}- [Best Romance] Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

I've only seen Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. As romance in Chuunibyou come around the second half of the show, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun started off right at the beginning to the end so Tonari easily win this category.

-{B7}- [Best Comedy] Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou just because it's the funniest I've seen.

-{B8}- [Best Slice of Life] Tari Tari

Only see Tari Tari and Hyouka. Tari Tari easily win this because it focus on every single characters background and how each of them overcome challenges/problems in their life. Therefore, Tari Tari feel more like slice of life to me.

-{B9}- [Best Sports] Kuroko no Basket

Tsuritama is the only one I didn't watch. Kuroko no Basket is the most action packs one here and feels more like sports anime.

-{C1}- [Best TV Series] Fate/Zero

Even though Fate/Zero don't win my vote for every single category above, it's the only one that excel in almost every single category from storyline, characters, action and animation.

-{C2}- [Best OVA]

-{C3}- [Best Movie] Hotarubi no Mori E

I've only seen Hotarubi no Mori E and K-On! Movie but Hotarubi no Mori E easily won due to it's combination of great story line, romance and fantasy/supernatural.

-{D1}- [Best Female Lead] Chihaya Ayase

Chihaya Ayase win this. She interested me more than other female characters here as she the most three dimensional characters here.

-{D2}- [Best Male Lead] Kiritsugu Emiya

Kiritsugu Emiya wants to be hero, yet he is not afraid to use evil tactic and strategy that can hardly be consider an ideal hero way just to make sure he win Holy Grail at any cost. This makes me interested in him. He also got some cool fight scenes too.

-{D3}- [Best Antagonist] Kotomine Kirei

I already familiar with this guy since Fate/Stay Night but Kotomine Kirie in Fate/Zero is truly an a$$ hole. It's hard not to vote for this person in this category.

-{D4}- [Best Side-Character] Toki Onjouji

I know all four of them. Not interested in Fukube and he's too annoying. Natsume is funny and cute. Rider is awesome. However, in the end I go for Saimoe 2012 champion, Onjouji Toki. Some people even think the show should be rename Toki: Senriyama Hen.

-{D5}- [Best World Setting] Accel World

Have a hard time to choose between Accel World and SAO, but go with Accel World since I enjoy it more.

-{D6}- [Best Credits Theme] To The Beginning

I always like Kalafina song since watching Kara no Kyoukai and this is no exception.

-{D7}- [Best Soundtrack] Fate/Zero
-{D8}- [Best Ongoing Series] Psycho Pass

Psycho Pass due to it's interesting and original concept and setting.

Last edited by Archaeon; 2013-01-27 at 00:14.
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote