View Single Post
Old 2011-02-04, 18:51   Link #118
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Or maybe it was actually part of a strategy to aggravate her opponents and made them lose their cool o.o? Then proceeded with beating them up badly to demonstrate that you don't mess with the teachers, or they will do that to you.
What doesn't make sense though is the part where Chifuyu said, "Respect your teacher from now on."

I mean did I miss something but I don't recall Rinn or Cecilia insulting or disrepecting the teachers.

Quote:
- Ah, traditional British cooking. Once tasted, never forgotten.
I actually find British food not too bad. The thing I find with the British is that while their food is subpar the ingredients they use are excellent and more than make up for it. At least that's how I found it while living in London.

Though I'm afraid that there are things the show is throwing at us that are lacking in details.

Quote:
Houki got some major points ahead from other girls. I mean, she manage to get the princess-carry and the feeding. That's 2 and if you could also consider her confession then that's 3. Well, she seems to be enjoying the treatment Ichika is giving her despite that the man himself is obviously dense about it.
Oh please.

If you want to get major points from the other girls dress up as a guy and Ichika will be ALL OVER YOU. There's no way a 15 year old boy would not blush at anything he's doing with the girls unless he was gay.

It's like that movie Boys don't cry except the other way around...