View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 13:47   Link #36
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
- How come MAdara couldn't keep his Rinnegan eyes and use a path to bring himself back to his young self - remember Nagato did when he absorbed chakra during edo
my guess would be that madara only had just obtained rinnegan and hadn't had the time to fully master it like nagato did or was close to anyway. nagato was a prodigy as well, even if slightly less of one than madara. it could be a rinnegan technique that nagato learned on his own and was unknown to madara. there could be other reasons as well including madara wanting to die for some reason. like Artful Dodger said, your questions all look like ones that will eventually be answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
- why did Madara leave Nagato alone with his precious eyes in a war zone, or maybe Zetsu was watching him the whole time, maybe even killed his parents to make him hate konoha and the ninja system. I can accept if this is not explained now if the explanation is that both the death of Nagato's parents and Rin were made by Madara. Then this might be explained later when Obito turns against Madara or something similar.
that would be very interesting if zetsu killed nagato's parents. at the very least, i assume zetsu was watching over him. that's how obito got to nagato after all in this chapter. and i also think that there will be another revelation flashback series when obito eventually turns on madara. something along the lines of zetsu being responsible for rin's death.

Quote:
- how did Obito's personality turn into the masked guy who fought Minato. And why did he attack Konoha like that if he already had akatsuki to collect the 9 demons in order (kyuubi should be last).
it should be sealed last, but he could have captured the kyuubi and stored it until then. i think when he fought minato he must have killed his emotions entirely and was just a nihilistic machine seeing everyone as expendable for the moon's eye plan and not worth a second thought.

Quote:
- what's with all those scenes where Obito tells he is Madara even when it's a stupid or crazy thing to do. Was he under black zetsu's mental influence?
as the last panel suggests, obito figuratively becomes madara and doesn't drop the role under any circumstance. like how groucho marx always stayed in character. i thought obito would accept the name madara and become him in these flashbacks since that's the only way for scenes like the konan fight to make sense. he took on madara's will and his past.

Quote:
An interesting sentence in this chapter: "Nagato is from the Senju lineage" So Uzumaki is now also Senju, it's kinda messy now
this was basically already said by obito prior to the kage summit to naruto and again in more detail during the kushina flashback. it is a bit messy since kishi started the story out with no senjus left, but we just have to accept that uzumakis are senjus for naruto and sasuke's rivalry to echo the sons of the So6P

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
I don't really understand why Obito only took 1 of Nagato's rinnegans, and what happened to the other one.
obito kept his MS since the kamui power is so useful there's no reason to give it up for another rinnegan when he could just use both. i assume he has the other one in storage like the rest of his backup sharingans
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote