View Single Post
Old 2013-04-24, 06:21   Link #38221
Andarkoshi
Resident Tentacle Monster

Kireen

So essentially Sakura pulled off Heroic Sacrifice. After he'd learn what kind of life Fate has he would definitely want to save and protect her. Btw. what kind of cover story did they give to Taiga?

What kind of deal he'd make with TSAB? And how would he get involved in the first series plot? He is neither blood-related nor knows Fate very well so maybe he'd help out during the fight with Precia and later through some fast-talking and wish on Fate's side Lindy would allow the girl to become his adopted daughter. How would Fate and Shirou meet? Would he get involved with one of the Jewel Seeds?

[grins] Not for free, this might be fun if Touko appeared at some point and started teasing Shirou about something he did for her.

So he essentially gets PTSD flashbacks to what happened in Archer's Route? Yeah I can see how Dearche could trigger memories of Gilgamesh XD Now that I think of it I wonder what is this Shirou's opinion on Gilgamesh. I mean he never met him because Sakura ate him so the only base he has is Archer's memories. How would that affect his attitude towards Dearche? Would Archer's memories make him hate or dislike her because of the parallel between Gil and Dearche?

Mhm I had something similar in the OC Emilia.
Spoiler for Emilia:

Anyway Shirou Might be affected like that, have times when he is not sure if the memories he has are his or Archer's.

Lhklan

And how does lack of male characters affect that?