View Single Post
Old 2008-01-05, 09:40   Link #27
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

The 2 weeks wait is well worth it. Awesome episode, just as always!

It seems that Graham knows (or at least feels that) Setsuna is the pilot for Exia, since he intentionally talks about the PMC Enact loudly so Setsuna can hear it. I wonder if he's going to investigate further. Setsuna has good acting skill by the way. He can act as an innocent child pretty convincingly

The highlight is definitely Exia VS Ali's Enact. It is short as most battles but satisfying. I think Setsuna is one of the better Meisters, he has pretty good moves this episode. And I never thought the swords mounted on Exia's waist can be so useful. It catches me (and Ali) off guard

Hong Rong rescue action is freaking hilarious, and he's doing it with Zorro mask! Chinese Kung Fu all the way!!!

Lockon scores HEAD SHOTS!!!!!!! He seems to have real sniper skill

I like the Exia scene in the end. A Gundam walking while taking fires is always one pretty scene, too bad it still need to block with his arms though . I guess the Azadistan arc is over for now. But still the conflict is still around, wonder what will happen in the future. Maybe turning into a Celestial Being support country? Maybe

Looking forward to new OP and ED next week!

P.S. Saji is the greatest character ever!!!! He gets the girl and her mum. How great is that?