View Single Post
Old 2008-06-17, 22:04   Link #884
Esper 28
Akira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, he can care about Kallen and still not be in love with her.

And about C.C. . She can be happy that lelouch cares about his friends. That he is still human.

She said that because of the geass, he will be alone (something like that), but it seems that lelouch doesn't make the same mistakes as the other geass users (mao).

But the romance speculation about C.C. wanting LxK and that lelouch loves kallen are so meh, because there's no real fact about that.

The kallen fans are seeing romantic things in favor of KxL in each scenes, but when it's about C.C., there's obviously no such things. (summary of Turn 11 and some scenes in R1 etc.) >_> >o<
I think you may've misunderstood my post. I never meant to imply that Lelouch loved Kallen or anything of the sort. I simply said that Lelouch gave into his "emotions" for Kallen. Forgive me if that sounded like I was saying "love". I don't think anyone can deny that Lelouch has feelings for Kallen in some shape or form, so I'd like to think I can't be faulted for that. It's the severity of these emotions that are hotly debated.

Also, I never said that C.C. wants a love relationship to blossom between Lelouch and Kallen. I will go as far as to say that I think C.C. recognizes the potential for a relationship between them, though. The point of my post was to say my interpretation of C.C.'s facial expressions, not to imply that she's cheering for any coupling.

If you must know my opinion of the whole thing, I think it's a case that C.C. loved someone a long, long time ago and for whatever reason, possibly Geass related or something, was forced to end that relationship on terms that she didn't want. Because she cares for Lelouch and, I think, identifies herself with him, she doesn't want to see the same thing that she went through happen to Lelouch. These are just my opinions and views on the scene in question and my interpretation of C.C.'s facial expressions.

However, I still think people cheering for CCxLelouch AND the people cheering for KallenxLelouch are kind of out of their mind. I've seen some people post garbage in an attempt to pass that off as evidence that "C.C. is the right person for Lelouch!" or "Kallen is the right person for Lelouch!" I seriously think all this pairing nonsense should relax, there are some people who get really worked up over the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I don't think age should matter that much. I've seen a few plots involving immortals or long lived indiviuals where they developed feelings for someone technically much younger and that didn't stop them.
I've totally told you this before, but you desperately need to check out Highlander: The Series! Immortals loving mortals, immortals loving immortals, and I still have nightmares of the burley Adrian Paul running down a river with his hair let down and no shirt on.

Seriously, though. Highlander is for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
cc is very capable, no questions about it, but i dont know what makes her so adorable to me, every time she does something, her charm is overflowing in my eyes.
When I read this, I thought maybe I was in the wrong thread for a second. A discussion about couples is like Heimdall sounding the Gjallarhorn to let everyone know Ragnarok is upon us! Everyone comes with axes ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The real problem with anyone guessing into how C.C. thinks is that no one knows how she thinks. EVeryone simply postulates and puts forth an idea. It is not impossible for her to want Lelouch to follow after someone, nor is it some definitive fact.
You are the voice of logic and I thank you.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote