View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 22:42   Link #11
Xander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
My only problem was that the Geass plot ended after the SAZ massacre and the season 1 finale was cut entirely to instead be done in the downtime between games.
That's a fair point, but then again we did get to see the gist of what ultimately happened. The same thing goes for a number of other series, all of which had remaining material that was only featured in the preview after the credits.

At the same time, I didn't mind stopping there since episode 23 was the end of the regular TV broadcast. After all, we never saw 24+25 until a few months later and so it's not difficult to rationalize why the SRW producers made that decision.

Quote:
Plus it was just weird for Lelouch to simply blow off the SAZ incident for 10 stages.
I don't know what the text actually said, but I don't think he was unaffected. However, I can understand that in a crossover universe where multiple threats are present...Lelouch had to be fully aware of the more urgent matters and thus he decided to take care of the larger issues before going back to carry out his final attack against the Tokyo Settlement. Just like how he recovered (with C.C.'s help) and cynically exploited Euphemia's tragedy to make the population rise up in the canon story.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote