View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 06:50   Link #49
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
This episode only redeeming points for me is the reunion.

Flit is still stuck up that Vagan killed Yuurin and his parents. Revenge revenge revenge.
I'm not surprised if he is training Kio to become a super x rounder pilot since he was young.

Asemu's way looks good but its not. Its prolonging the war. It means more death and that is bad. It's either ending it now or never.

Kio looks stupid to me. He tries to become Kira god Yamato with his new gundam. His gundam looks like gn blades equipped in the funnel. And this should be the right debut for G 00 quanta and instead the only good thing that gundam do is go for telecommunication and to deus ex warp stuff. I still prefer Strike Freedom than Age FX. Even the meaning of FX looks lame to me. Good thing they don't use it. FX is good enough. This gundam is lacking fire power and depends too much on the C funnel. If someone shoots those down then that's it. This is different from the cluster of energy which was released by vagan. Even if you shot those down. You can just do it again.

I still favor Age 2 with its armaments which I forgot the name. That is still the coolest gundam for me on Age series.
After reading the info about the FX from recent magazine scans, I wouldn't say that if I were you...
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote