View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 23:55   Link #2130
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Yeah, the fact that people keep mentioning Aizen will have a just as planned moment clearly didn't pay attention to Ichigo's opinion on Aizen's true feelings with the Hogyoku.
I payed pretty careful attention to Ichigo's hypothesis with regards to the hougyoku. In fact, I feel like there are times when I'm among one of the few people bringing this up to support the reason why the hougyoku did not reject him. Keeping that in mind, I'm not sure how Ichigo's opinion on Aizen and the houguoku makes it any more or less likely for Aizen to have another "just as planned" moment. I mean its kind of a part of his personality. Regardless of whether he's now a good guy or still a bad guy, I think he'll always be planning and scheming things. Besides, the guy's been sitting in Muken for a good number of months now. That's plenty of time to predict future events and formulate a new plan of some kind, whether it be for the benefit of our heroes or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Can't you guys accept Aizen coming back not as the main villain already?.
Not only can I accept it, but I even advocate the possibility. I actually hope Aizen proves to be a valuable asset who's come to terms with his defeat and unleashes his own brand of righteous fury upon the Quincy's.

*edit*
This post actually made me consider something. This chapter revealed a lot about Unohana and painted her in a very negative (albeit extremely badass) light. The chapter even goes as far as to flat out claim her to be THE most diabolical criminal ever in Soul Society--which would include Aizen. Clearly she's come full circle from being one of the bad guys to becoming one of the good guys. So I wonder if Unohana's reveal is supposed to foreshadow the possibility of Aizen also getting another chance at redemption for lack of a better term.

Last edited by sayde; 2013-01-17 at 00:11.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote