View Single Post
Old 2014-02-28, 04:22   Link #8
Joyce_Steele
Banned

While nobody agrees that Yosuga no Sora's ending was a masterpiece but at least it was damn satisfying to me of course. Regardless what your theories and opinions toward it but I still can appreciate it. It was beautiful and sad at same time, just like a Van Gogh's paintings. The saddest part of it that it will never get a sequel or spiritual descendant due to the issues it played.

By the way I'm glad that nobody ever mentioned School Days yet. It was shocking but still a polished poop at best. The only reason why people want to see it because people can't stop talking about it, yes people know how to polish a poop: Hype it. After then the best reaction I heard all across the internet is "I have been trolled, hooray!". Yes some people just loves being trolled at. Honestly I personally avoided Yosuga no Sora intially because I thought it going to end like School Days but fortunately it wasn't. In fact it was light years ahead of SD, if not belong in a completely different universe in first place and I become an instant fangirl of YnS right after it ends. Even without my YnS fangirlism, it still safe to say YnS is million time better than SD in every aspects including the ending.
Joyce_Steele is offline   Reply With Quote