View Single Post
Old 2012-10-02, 00:05   Link #118
AdamEndless9
Straight-Edge Dragon Hero

Posting this before I start anything today.
Will watch:
Little Busters! My most anticipated show this year. I'm a huge fan of Key, I've had a lot of hope for Little Busters! getting an adaptation, and now it finally will. Even though I haven't posted much in its forum, I'm extremely excited for this and believe that J.C. Staff will do an amazing job on the anime.
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Kyoto Animation has animated some of my most favorite series, and this one looks like a promising & fun show.
Shin Sekai Yori Great visual style, interesting story.
BTOOOM! The manga's awesome, so I hope the anime will be a great adaptation of it.
Magi I wasn't originally planning on watching this at first, but there's a lot of staff members and seiyuu involved with this who have worked on some of my favorite anime.
Robotics;Notes I'm looking forward to this next adaptation of the science adventure series very much.
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo neó Keiichiro Kawaguchi directing, Silver Link being the animation studio, and Minori Chihara have me interested in watching this one.
Psycho-pass Looks absolutely fantastic. It's futuristic setting is something I enjoy, in addition to Gen Urobuchi being involved.
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo I'm a fan of the cast and Mari Okada, plus it looks to be a really good romantic comedy.
Seitokai no Ichizon season 2 Loved the first season, I'll see this for sure.
Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You I've enjoyed the previous Hayate no Gotoku series, I will watch this one as well.
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb More fun with more Hidamari Sketch.
Zetsuen no Tempest
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Medaka Box Abnormal
Busou Shinki
K
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Suki-tte Ii na yo.
Code:Breaker
Girls und Panzer
To Love-Ru Trouble: Darkness
Might watch:
Haitai Nanafa