Thread: Licensed Kaze no Stigma
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-29, 23:16   Link #316
usagijen

Kazuma is indeed the perfect antidote for Ayano... =P

and we could already see that based on what happened in the later volumes of the novels (-> points to the spoiler piccies XD)... Ayano growing up little by little because of Kazuma's sarcastic comments and [brutally] harsh yet honest comments

But well, despite Kazuma being a 'badass' , sarcastic and all... he still has this soft and gentle side of him, which is what drove him to do the things he did in the past episodes... like what he did for his father (bringing him to the hospital) which was partly out of obligation, and partly because of the kindness left in his heart for his father... then the fact that he's 'weak' against his brother, who he loves from the bottom of his heart

and with regards to the relationship between Kazuma and his father, I'd say it's a "love disguised as 'hate'", since his father doesn't hate him at all... I think people who have watched the subs should know about this already, that the reason why his father drove him out was not simply the fact that he's a failure as a Kannagi,, but rather for Kazuma to find his own way of living apart from being a 'Kannagi'... I'm not sure if Kazuma knows that this is his father's reason of disowning him (since he did it in a harsh manner >.>), but I know that the feelings Kazuma has for his father isn't really pure hatred... I believe he loves his father, he was just hurt by what he did to him before... something like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
he sure is from what i can see imo what kazuma was hopin to achieve from defeating his father wasnt to take revenge but rather trying to gain acknowledgement from a man who he looks up to (ofc he wouldnt say that but guys are naturally stubbon :3)
and yes, I certainly agree with Deathkillz... he actually looks up to his father (but of course he tries hard to hide that fact... men and their stubborn pride )
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote