View Single Post
Old 2013-02-25, 13:52   Link #40563
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Fanfic report:

Contrasting the epic-ness of new IS technology....

I planning to make IS development look mundane and boring compared to Instant Ramen competition, making the former an office job where people just droning on the screen while the latter more epic and hot-blood

Because, let's face it, working in a job which little to no people appreciate, it kind of become a drag after years of doing it. Beside, the Competition is a hobby, you don't do it because its your job but because you have a passion for it.

=

Plush toy concept means that I can attempt a Sad Clown Character. Being behind a mask means nobody know what the character actually feel. It allow me to set the story a tone of Happy and Joy on the outside(front stage) until you drill deep enough (remember that villain? Druggie IS pilot?).

Now the other hand, I wanted a character with normal life with nothing bad happen (look at the IS cast and most male OC to get why I wanted a normal character for once).

dilemma dilemma...

There is three ways to do it:

1. Leave Cyril as normal character while assigning the Sad Clown role to another character

2. Normal life and family but lost a close friend due to Anti-IS protest and is still resentful and bitter about it.

3. still manage have a decent and normal life compared to our dear main cast. Despite of being abnormal.

4. Combination of 2 and 3.

Currently, the 4th is my choice though might change if a better way to deal with this come up.

=
Question of the post:

I have a really weird question....

What advantage do you think a Bikini IS suit would have? (Yes, I am doing that again).

As for now, Bikini IS suit is used for IS demonstration rather than actual IS battle. Kind of like Race-Queen....only with the girls inside the machine.
Reason being: IS suit offer some amount of defense (bullet proof remember?) but Bikini IS doesn't. Joke explanation by Trolls (could be anybody from Tabane to Cyril): Bikini IS suit increase speed of the IS....apparently

===

Edit:
Another question just in case you find the above question too weak: Nationality.... I probably need more Asian characters (other than Japanese) in the story

Spoiler for OC list version up: