Thread: Higurashi Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2008-12-04, 15:23   Link #861
Risa chan
Watcher

Well i'll try to explain you why i understand that.Let's try to Say it (Talk) ^^.
Notice the " . " , there are Two Sentences . I don't know for you , but when i end a sentence like " He's Idiot " And after i say " Shame on you if you thought so" It means that the Affirmation i made before was like if i said " Clock gives time " ( For french we call that a sentence of general truth)and then i tell you that it's not true anymore ( Like for some debates , One start to say what the opposite said , and then he said " That's not true").
But ,i understand what you mean , but i think that if it was the case, Frederica would have say " Furude Rika and Frederica are Different . Shame on you if thought the opposite or Shame on you if you didn't thought so"
But i can understand what you mean. Frederica never talk simply . so if it turned "Furude Rika and Frederica are different" as a question .
I guess it would be easier. But once again , i think that's a way to see thing. But when i read this message ,that's what I understand ^^".
I Might be wrong , i guess i am. But poems , and especially these ones (like geosthe's one) can be understand of many different meanings right ?

Last edited by Risa chan; 2008-12-04 at 15:35.
Risa chan is offline   Reply With Quote