View Single Post
Old 2009-04-23, 12:40   Link #246
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
If I get asked or the topic of conversation shifts to it, I suppose?
It's just something I like to watch now and then, so I don't see why not to tell o.o I'm not ashamed or anything to tell.

But it is a minority interest, so I don't need to chew someone's ear off about something he/she doesn't know. I don't start to talk about desperate housewives or the like, too, to people, since most don't watch it XD
I don't talk much about anime face to face, anyway. I do have friends who watch it, too - I got into it because of my best friend in the first place - but there are a lot of other things to talk about: like studies, the latest rumors, where to go in the weekend and what an a*hole the ex of a friend is etc.

We do exchange opinions about animes, and recommend some to the other occasionally, though. ... but we also chat while we watch 'Grey's Anatomy' XD It's just one of the many media after all

... I also go crying to my best friend, when I get spoiled without wanting it XD (meaning I send her "OMG I got spoilered AGAIN in Naruto! x_X" a second after it happened in msn)
She knows ALL my misery lol ... no matter how small

Edit: Is getting 'spoiled' the right term anyway? XD I don't know how to say I passively got to know a spoiler
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote