View Single Post
Old 2011-10-09, 00:42   Link #3
alumnox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
So, I'm curious, out of the 4th Grail War's events that we already know will happen from the Fate/Stay Night visual novel, which one(s) are you most looking forward to see animated? Again, only stuff that was explicitly stated to have happened in the Fate/Stay Night visual novel, not stuff that requires knowledge of the actual Fate/Zero light novel.

Personally I'm really looking forward to seeing Gilgamesh being bathed with the contents of the Holy Grail and going crazy (or rather, crazier) as a result.

And then there's the obvious stuff like Kiritsugu finding Shirou, of course.

The fight between Kiritsugu and Kirei that we know already from HF route that Kiritsugu shoots Kirei in the heart (but the battle should be epic), the marriage proposal from Gilgamesh to Saber (want to see the wtf faces of everyone around), the fight between them in the river bank when saber blows the ship and later when they meet next to the grail and how Kiritsugu after seeing whats inside the grail (this will be awesome) decides to command Saber to blow it.

That's pretty much everything I can think off and as you said Gilgamesh taking a bath of evil grail juice.
alumnox is offline   Reply With Quote