View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 20:13   Link #28385
RandomAvatarFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
The epitaph murders/"murders" are a pattern. It's difficult to recognize a pattern before there's a pattern in place to be recognized.
I get it. In the first Episode, no one catches on until after the 5th twilight. Also "epitaph murders" don't really get mentioned outside. Even in EP4, it's difficult to tell where those stakes are supposed to be in, or if the culprit even tried. You're right, and it does seem a bit strange.

Quote:
Beatrice has no way to force people to draw from the circumstantial evidence she presents the notion that she'll be killing according to an epitaph pattern, but the survivors seem to catch on remarkably quickly. Unless, of course, she's got a plant in there that she's instructed to raise the idea so that everybody quickly accepts it and begins to behave accordingly.
Not quite. I mean the use of magic circles and strange demonic stakes would put anyone into "occult" and there's only a few people people connected to it: Maria, Kinzo, and the witch. Wait a minute... Kinzo and the witch. Whoa, now these people are being gouged in the head, in the chest! No way! It may be able to catch on by around the fourth twilight. However that doesn't mean that people who are actually seeing dead bodies may be able to think that straight.

Which does lead into...
Quote:
Actually... interesting line of inquiry: Who is the first person to raise Beatrice's intended interpretation of the epitaph in each episode?
Battler in the 1st. I remember that much.

Without love this picture cannot be seen.
RandomAvatarFan is offline   Reply With Quote