View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 01:37   Link #3313
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
Like wise all we know is before she kicks the bucket we maybe able to see the first? Queen Candidate for Ashdoll?/Kamito/Ashbell of course theres signs leading Ashdoll did had a queen before the new elemental lords took over and decided to erase its name, and thus its influence and faction all together but for what purpose? a self fulfilling destiny? of course it goes without saying why does Restia want to kill the elemental lords which also led Rubia to take action in a coup de ta against them. I think this is the bigger picture for the story and of course why does it need to be Kamito (asides from being the MC and Demon King candidate and of course his infamous title of Demon King of the Night)
lol
Remember how much the elemental lords are complete bastards? Just going from volume 7's prologue, I find that to be good enough reason to at least take the fire one out back and give him a serious ass-whooping. Since they're complete bastards, they probably hand to off the "dark" one since he may have tried to, and for all we know succeeded, rebel against the other elemental lords. For all we know, the "Dark spirit king" turns out to be the only good spirit king. Relatively speaking, probably.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote