View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 07:55   Link #35503
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Fanfiction by definition is making a story from another story. Original fics go to fictionpress or other original host sites. Even then a lot of original fics follow basic plots with just their own tweaks.

Guy gets a harem......with Genetics!

Guy's the savior of the world cause he's the chosen one!

Yada yada yada.
- Guy stumbles on a secret: His world is not the modern world but the far flung future, with incredibly intelligent AI constructs monitoring his every move and trying to keep the lie together.

No, The Matrix didn't do it first, MegaZone 23 had that concept before, and so did tons of Sci-Fi novels before it. But everyone seesm to think The Matrix invented the concept (and bullet time--it didn't.)

I just don't know what the hell I'm supposed to be writing because everybody hates everythign I write. i'm at the point that I don't think it's my writing at all--they all just hate me and wish I'd die. Very publicly, too.

Whatever. I'll just write whatever I want or feel like writing. As I mentioned before, the sole purpose of me continuing my fic now is to piss off the guys who hated it.

Why am I here? - 'Cause you are.

Why do I exist? - 'Cause you do.

What is my purpose in this universe? - 'Cause I got a shotgun, and you ain't got one.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote