View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 05:50   Link #287
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
If anything, I still don't get why...with all the battling and all....this isn't a mahou shoujo series... or if that statement was a troll...*shrugs* anyway, still looking forward to this.
as Sol Falling have said, no one have ever said that this isn't a mahou shoujo series, it just 4chan crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
People need to stop reposting supposed "news" from 4chan without any inkling of an actual source or understanding of Japanese. Bad enough that it was reposted here, but the fact that some chump who obviously couldn't read the piece even made some sort of "authoritative"-sounding blog article out of it is just downright stupid.

For the record, nowhere in the note which was posted does it state that Prism Nana is "not a magical girl anime". I wouldn't say I'm qualified to give a detailed translation myself, but basically what the magazine article said was just "Artist of to be animated series "Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko" ("Pervert Prince and Unlaughing Cat") Kantoku and animation studio of "Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica" SHAFT new anime project. In a PV made public on the official site, three girls' everyday life and transformed appearance was shown. Although why the girls are able to transform still hasn't come to light, please anticipate the progress of this "henshin bishoujo" (transforming pretty girl) anime.