View Single Post
Old 2009-01-05, 15:24   Link #1031
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
lol, I am not involved in this reason for singing argument...I was only saying I talked about ppl saying Ranka not caring others and not assuming responibility..then you switched it to reason for singing and said i aruged two different things..I clarifed again that I was not arguing that reason for singing...

Now I say it again I am not involved to this reasons for singing argument...it seems you are arguing that "reason for singing" to other ppl??Good, go on without me plz...however if you argue with other, you always expect ppl to argue back...

Once again, for the n times, I am not arguing this "reasons for singing" lol...keep the ammo to your target plz

I hope I make it clear to everyone XD
Um, what? Jesus Christ...

Did I sound that antagonistic to you? I wasn't even going against your clarification of where you stood on the post I commented about, but was rather asking a normal question about what you said in the end... as in, I myself don't see the point of arguing about it.

And for your info, I didn't bring about the discussion of Ranka's singing. Someone posted about it, and I commented about it based on what actually happens in the show.

I guess it really has become this bad (or ridiculous) in this side of the forums, huh? No my friend, you can keep all the ammo to yourself.