View Single Post
Old 2010-06-13, 18:14   Link #11000
Shiro Kaisen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
This is contradictory. If a personality cannot be "suppressed" then Shannon and Beatrice are forever bound to coexist. Which is not what Zepar and Furfur say.

Your theory doesn't really has any advantage on shkanon because you still accept the existence of two personalities inside a single body.

Also there are other ways to stop someone from committing a massacre. Killing is not certainly a necessity.

and I repeat again:

also

when Shannon wins it is said that "the souls are gathering into Shannon".
and as a consequence Kanon and Beatrice are both vanishings.

P.S:
There's no way the unfortunate incident was caused by a bomb!
P.P.S: Battler says to Beatrice I will kill you! Therfore if you accept Shannontrice you either accept that personalities can be killed or you need to think that Battler is going to kill Shannon.

@musouka
If Beatrice doesn't join the game she simply loses by default as the part I quoted clearly show.

Like I said, I messed up the specifics, but the core facts are there. I'm going to rework it later.

But one thing:

Shannontrice has an advantage over Shkanontrice because it doesn't necessitate the unbelievably unrealistic conspiracy in which two servants are one maid, nor does it require the absurdity of "switching personalities" in a room to dodge red text.

Quote:
There is never a solid 100% showing that Kanon is alive, and is an actual person. The all red text about Kanon normally say he is dead, none ever say he is alive.

And you can kill a personality. With therapy you can remove your other personality if you have DID which is can be considered 'killing' that personality. But since I don't think Shannon is THAT mentally crazy, I don't think she has DID, which makes things even easier to explain Shakannon
Kanon interacts with Jessica. Therefore, he is alive. Red isn't the only thing you can trust.
Shiro Kaisen is offline   Reply With Quote