View Single Post
Old 2009-03-25, 21:10   Link #90
Ryuou
進む道は武士道のみ

Location: Dying to get back to Japan (but currently near Chicago)
@ fish eric - Hmm...I would find it hard to believe that she only transferred to another school in the same city and that they had seen each other off and on since then. The first one because it would call to question what all the drama surrounding her transferring was about, and the second because of Ryuji finally saying he likes her. He gets the mail shortly after she leaves, he realizes how clumsy about these things he himself is, and then it takes him about/over a year to say it? I would find that kind of odd. Also he mentions that she’s grown a little, to which she says she hasn’t. This implies a relatively lengthy time apart.

The school uniform bit is probably to reinforce that they’ve been living their lives separately for a while. And also just some Taiga eye candy (you don’t get many chances to dress your characters in different school uniforms).

@ Kijuto - I'm wondering about the specifics from the novel concerning that too. As for your pondering, my guess is in my earlier post.