View Single Post
Old 2009-09-25, 08:33   Link #129
seiji_kun

You just got to love how Oda is able to show such a big battle but still adds so much humor. Those Buggy worshippers had me cracking up, probably the biggest fools I saw in a while. And Kizaru's face in itself is just so goofy that it cracks me up.

But what I really want to know is whether that giant that Luffy probably OHKO'd is a VA or not. I do doubt Oda would give Luffy already the honors to OHKO a giant va like WB even if it was Gear 3rd Rifle but you never know. If he was I'd have mixed feelings about it. But those giants are really spicing things up. the battle and making it fun to follow. Oars jr, that giant WB OHKOd and now this one.

Then Luffy, oh Luffy I can always count on you to keep me entertained. At least your suicide run has more chance at succeeding. Talking casually with WB and jumping all relaxed of that ship while shouting and hogging the spotlight and making yourself a big target yet confident enough that he'll save his big brother. That's what you got to love about him.