View Single Post
Old 2009-09-25, 10:52   Link #135
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
He's not special like Whitebeard, a guy who is the King of the sea and suppose to have BEEN running after Ace right now. Not lame Luffy.

Bull, the named characters been there they should have the floor, Luffy gets here two chapters in and he already got the stage, Thats' garbage.

It's already happening, Luffy took the stage and is the only one taking charge while others back him up. That tranny Iva even said it, they are nothing more than tools for Luffy's success right now.

Why would I flame whitebeard for doing what he came to do...Fight the government and try to rescue Ace in an all out war?

What are you saying here?

For whitebeard Pirates to do what they came to do and not watch others do it.

That's what I'm talking about, even worse. Luffy been here two chapters and he already done moved furniture. Luffy is leading the charge to save Ace while others role is just to keep him alive, again Luffy's tools for success.

Oda's plan A is fanservice right now...
The more I argue with you, the more pointless it seems. Your arguments aren't based on factual information, just things you think are happening and is going to happen. It seems to me that you don't dislike what's been happening, but rather who its been happening to, as evident by your "lame Luffy" statement. Well get used to it, he's the main character so whether you like it or not you're going to be seeing a lot of him.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps