Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-30, 20:42   Link #12428
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hn, Kokoa revealed that they (vampires) also have a type of 'charm' ability similar to succubus but that they mostly use it for seducing humans when they want to.
Yeah, she did but it seems like it's relatively weak and useless. Never saw Moka, Kokoa or Kahlua even bother to use it.

Maybe it's the cause of all the almost-kisses that occur between Moka and Tsukune Tsukune thinks that they're finally gonna do it but then it was just Moka working her charm for a little snack

I doubt it's that but, it could be. Most likely it's just naturally hard to turn away from a girl leaning in for a kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Vampires burned by sunlight is a new adding to western myths. At first they were able to walk in sunlight, they just preferred night.
Maybe they didn't want people to see them sparkle

Had to go there, I tease my girlfriend about that constantly ever since she wasted 4hrs of my life with that crap And I paid Sorry, had to rant

Shapeshifting was already covered in the manga, but I didn't know that death in sunlight was recently added to Western vampire myths.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote