View Single Post
Old 2008-01-07, 07:29   Link #90
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
A few scattered thoughts:

-Someone give Ali Al Sarges a better suit.

Still, that was one of the better one-on-one sequences so far, especially so for Setsuna. Not many big pretty beams and artful dodging, but when it finished I was relatively more satisfied.

-Marina Ismail isn't going to survive if something like that happens again. I wonder if anyone actually heard her crying out Setsuna's name, but that will be for later. I realise there will probably be lots of people flaming her again, since the way she has been acting isn't giving her any brownie points to the more critical viewers, however understandable her reaction might be given the situation in which she had ascended to the throne, assuming that she had no real choice to begin with.

-So Ali knows, Marina confirms, Graham suspects....Who's to stop any other major character from recognizing Setsuna for who he is? I assume Graham's suspicions would be along the line of believing Setsuna to be from one of the major players in the chaos that ensued after Rafmadi's (sp?) kidnapping, but nothing more.

-How in the world did Hong Long dodge all those frickin' bullets?! Time to hire pals with a better aim, Ali...Unless Mr. Hong has supersonic speed and inhuman reflexes, that is.

-Somehow the scene where Exia came in unarmed and walking towards the palace despite being bombarded took the cake for me. Not entirely sure why, though. Maybe it was because of the way Exia walked inexorably towards the palace despite the opposition. Not a bad way to take the limelight back.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote