View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 21:07   Link #80
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akka View Post
Really ?
I mean, you're talking about someone who isn't even a real girl.
Not only it's a sure turn-off for someone who is straight (supposing you're straight yourself, would you sleep with a guy ?), but on top of that it's not even, well, "natural" if you see what I mean. That's akin with sleeping with a half-man mutant. Seems rather logical that this and the blood relatives would be the worst situations by far.
Maybe it's more extreme to you because you describe hermaphrodite as non-real girl, "unnatural" and in some sense mutation.

But as mentioned before, there are lots of grey area in between rather than clear black and white, with even hermaphrodite (or intersex) was classified into male and female. Then the applying of early or later surgery can largely conceal the condition and support those individuals to clearly identifying themselves into one gender (or at least that's what wikipedia said)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akka View Post
I think it's rather because the other options are just several scales higher in the turn-off classification.
I wouldn't be thrilled by a criminal, at all. Neither by a cheating girl. But with the insane stuff included in the other options, this look very, very tame by comparison. It's a matter of perspective.
Yeah, that's why i included "most"

Unless you have that really specific fetish, i expected everyone will be turn off by at least 7/10 option in some degree before starting this thread