View Single Post
Old 2008-04-01, 10:09   Link #1086
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Listing all the votes would be tl;dr, so I'll just pick some of the ones that gave me pause:

Kyou Fujibayashi (CL) vs Tsukasa Hiiragi (LS) - Okay, not such a hard decision since this is ZT-tsundere-Kyou we're talking about, but I did feel a little sorry for Tsukasa.

Evangeline McDowell (NG) vs Kotomi Ichinose (CL) - Arrg. I ended up siding with Kotomi for various reasons (bare feet, mannerisms, all the "are you going to bully me" scenes), but I do hope Eva does well, too. In the other matches, anyway. Ebil loli that she is. :3

Sakura Kinomoto (CS) vs Ayu Tsukimiya (KN) - Abstain. No hard decision at all, I just wanted to take the time to state that I hate Ayu for some reason--you know, just get that out of the way at the beginning. Figured anti-voting would just be counterproductive (I'm not familiar with CS).

Setsuna Sakurazaki (NG) vs Mai Kawasumi (KN) - Damn. Both fighters, with lesbian subtext between them both. I ended up voting for Setsuna because I find her a more interesting character, and I'm following the manga so she's plenty fresh in my mind. Especially after that recent scene where Asuna helps wash her wings. Surprisingly hot.