View Single Post
Old 2018-06-25, 11:04   Link #3371
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
In the harem hybrid, the most they did was oral intercourse. Again, they haven’t done an actual sexual intercourse (as far as I’m aware). Using sex toys (core reinstall) doesn’t really count as sexual intercourse, no? At least, not to me.

In regards to the ending, I predicted several possibilities:
1) merger of lemuria and vatlantis, with Kizuna and the girls being watchers; they won’t live amongst the people, but more like watching over the people from the sky.

2) lemuria and vatlantis remained their individual world, with Kizuna and Amaterasu moving to vatlantis, or Aine and the others to lemuria.

Either way, Thanatos will be defeated (we all know this’ll happen, don’t we?). Whether she’ll join the harem or not, it’s not certain; the other three desi ex machina simply did sexy scenes, but didn’t exactly join the harem, didn’t they?

Actually, I’m not even sure of a harem end. If they all end up in lemuria and living like others, they can’t have a harem, since polygamy isn’t considered ‘good’ in most cultures. But if they end up in vatlantis, it’s very likely. The reason can be to recreate the male population in vatlantis, maintain peace via providing energy from sexual acts, etc.
There's one other outcome: Nayuta uses her godly powers after they defeat Thanatos to revive Kizuna and make more copies of him for each of girls who want him so they can marry him. It's not an impossible outcome since they been fighting gods so they can restore their worlds.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote