Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-24, 09:55   Link #21613
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
If Alucard awakens of course, since it's not 100% confirmed that he is going to awaken, especially considering the fact that, the protagonists have a little chance of fighting against him.

Anyway, I don't see Tsukune using his vampire / youjutsu abilities until his fight with Akua, and unfortunately, it will still take some time, before we get to that fight...

Still, with the introduction of the Masked King behind us, which is in my opinion, the main reason why this arc has considerably slowed down with all of the battle's against the subdivision Fairy Tale leaders, I hope that this arc is going to speed up again...

Anyway, since there is not much time, before the next chapter comes out, what do you think we will see in it...

In my opinion, a large portion of the chapter is going to be spent on Tsukune and the girls that are with him, trying to deal with Yukari's and Fong Fong's situation (which certainly isn't good), and if we go with the predictable route a new Fairy Tale subdivision leader is going to show up, but like I said earlier, I hope that after the introduction of the Masked King Ikeda won't go down the predictable route , and is going to move this arc's story toward the confrontation between Tsukune and Akua, which is definitely going to be more interesting then what we have seen in this arc so far (at least to me).
Indeed, though they don't have time to deliberate on the issue. If they wait too long, another squad captain- uh, I mean branch leader will ambush them for sure. And at this point, they don't need to kill the group themselves, just stall them long enough for Alucard to fully awaken, then it's game over. The thought of that will probably be what spurns Tsukune forward, and he needs to. Time is running out, on Moka and the world.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote