View Single Post
Old 2011-10-22, 03:20   Link #56
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
This must be the most absurd show I have watched in a while. For all those who complain about the coincidences, just remember that the main theme is fate. Within the show's twisted universe it makes perfect sense that Shouma is accidentally staying next door to Yuri, as well as being unable to help her, and for Yuri to change her mind, because his rescue attempt made her realize that Ringo could never replace Momoka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Hmm? I thought I was watching Shigofumi for a moment...
If it isn't Mr. Kirameki! What are you doing in another anime!?
Also my first thought... by the way, maybe you should resurrect your sparkling avatar from Shigofumi, I loved it

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I hope they give Yuri's dad a reason for being insane.
Eh? his wife broke his heart, people have lost it for far less

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
So if someone else use the diary that means either Momoka lost it or had it stolen. Unless its already someone we know who used it. Though as in the flashback she seemed overly protective of it.
What we already know is that it ended up to the hands of Himari's parents, who coincidentally blew her up in the name of fate

Also I must remind everyone, that Momoka used the diary to undo a bunny's and Yuri's deaths (yeah, it is strongly implied that they DID die)... while Yuri wants to undo Momoka's death, Masako her sister's (I think), and Kanba/Shouma Himari's... still what puzzles me is for what their parents used it for... and another thing I cannot tie in yet is Himari... more specifically how do Satenoshi as well as princess of the crystal are connected to her... during her flashback episode, she saw another girl wearing the penguin hat... they are going to be related somehow, and I am itching to see how