View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 00:10   Link #190
Kylaran
A Priori Impossibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Wait even though she doesn't have a clue about the Minorin twist, what about Ami? Does she look like she knows her intentions, isn't that another variable throughout the whole story. I mean Ami has been pretty secluded in many of the episodes, we really didn't see much of her...So what's the relationship status quo or future status quo that appeases all the characters of this story? Im so confused...?O_o
I mean, you'd expect the usual bit from a series like this...

Friendship and love will clash, and the result will produce drama. There's a general feeling that Ryuuji will choose Taiga in the end, just because that's the feeling a lot of people get from the series.

Well, what's worth seeing is how the animators decide to SHOW these events. I'm sure the end result will be friendship between those previously hurt by love, and a happy end for whatever mutual relationships can be found. Some will have their feelings will be hurt, others will end up happy.

Might I add, I think it really comes down to Ryuuji choosing a girl. At this moment in the anime, it's questionable whether or not Ami or Kitamura will have any more romantic developments. Even if Ami's in the middle of some drama, I think the focus will still be on Ryuuji, Taiga, and Minori.

Last edited by Kylaran; 2009-02-10 at 00:11. Reason: Wanted to clarify.