View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 06:10   Link #7855
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
After that Nakama power went through the roof in Tenrou
The only part that rubbed me the wrong way was Erza's final strike against Azuma...and Kana's glitter :P
Quote:
Are we supposed to believe that Gray is so weak that he couldn't get a single point?
That's what happens when you get focused in a free for all, not really a matter of weakness...
Quote:
And then the same powerful mages couldn't sense who or what stole Lucy's magic and she didn't complain about it either.
I'll hold back until we find out about Obra's magic. To be fair, Lucy was casting high-class magic, it can't be easy to control, so that adds some room for doubt about what could have happened (in the minds of the audience and announcers). Yajima did seem to notice though...

I don't see why people are so pissed at Gajeel starting to get motion sickness (at which he handwaved in the chapter) , it doesn't mean he was any weaker beforehand and Sting is not the most credible source of information either...
Quote:
Even when writing a story, not everything goes as planned on the brainstorming sheet. Let's see what he does with it (the motion sickness weakness) before we decide if the retcon is a good one or not.
This, for now.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote